Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What Credit Score Do I Need To Dell Financing If I Consolidate My Loans And Credit Cards Would It Affect My Credit Score?

If I consolidate my loans and credit cards would it affect my credit score? - what credit score do i need to dell financing

I was in debt over 20 thousand. I have a personal loan for 16, 000 I paid $ 500 per month for three months and I still have 15, 563.00 at a rate of 19.9% of the funds. I have two credit cards in 1500 together. I card from Macy's. And I am a Dell 1000th Medium I have a student loan for 7000.00. What should I do. My credit score is 680 at the time. Are you looking for a house for three years to buy. If I now have an influence on me then. I graduate next year and should have a salary of 80,000. Please help me with this decision,

No comments:

Post a Comment