Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Toddler Swollen Blister Gumin Front Of Tooth Sons Foot Swollen And Blistering?

Sons foot swollen and blistering? - toddler swollen blister gumin front of tooth

Last month, my son's foot was swollen, blisters and pus coming around the ankle and we wanted new shoes, so I have returned. Yesterday was the same thing happens, but not to the new place.

Last month, my child by a black man stealing his eyes swollen, bitten closed for three days, and they said it was normal for some people, especially young children do not know whether it can see a picket line or not back before Christ, I nothing in the foot, which looks like a bite.

Does anyone know this?

I am trying to call my doctor to do it, but as always, is on vacation and leaves no one in his place will not help British Columbia HE was doing when he got his eyes and frightened me at the door of 'em reallyergency.

No comments:

Post a Comment