Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Linux Make Root Folder Writable How Do I Make My Apache Installation For Both Windows And Linux Point To The Same Document Root?

How do I make my Apache installation for both windows and linux point to the same document root? - linux make root folder writable

Hello, I think I managed to install PHP, Apache and MySQL. The Apache server is working now. but I want to do something ...

I installed Windows XP on the same computer and AMP are installed. Now I want my two Apache on Linux and Windows on the root point. in the Windows partition with FAT32 file system.

When I try, my webroot on Linux, which means it has seen no justification. So I tried to my files, chmod (which the new FAT32 partition in Windows). But do not change the permissions, even if I use sudo.

So, if it does not work, I can add my name to the group in the webroot folder to which you belong (plugdev)

1 comment:

jimbos_m... said...

There seems to be a problem with the mount command, after the distribution, is that there are some good results from mounting a Windows partition.

They should ask themselves in order to participate in forums, to help with your Linux distribution.

I also some links that can help.

Post a Comment