Friday, February 12, 2010

Boys Naturists Is Naturism Out Of A Naturist Context Acceptable?

Is naturism out of a naturist context acceptable? - boys naturists

My cousin and her husband are nude and often go to the beach and nudist clothing optional resorts, with their 2 daughters, 7 and 8 Because they used to bring about the two children are often in the recent naked at home, even when guests are present and when it passed to a family reunion of the girls spent the afternoon swimming pool naked in front of everyone, including children from the same age group. What surprises me is that girls are easy in these situations and appear to be ashamed not seen each other naked at all.

Do you think that the two girls were negative in the future because of the liberalism of their parents involved?

4 comments:

islandso... said...

appear to be raised as a family of nudists, that's fine. I am a single father of two daughters aged between 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., and we are all naked at home.
We have almost everything naked.

loser said...

No girls will be fine. I think it is inappropriate for parents to allow girls in a situation with others who share similar views have to be naked.

Jonas A said...

No, the two girls as a means Rasie nudists, that in the future, the girls feel more comfortable with their appearance. Naturists are normal people and will see more comfortable with people as they see naked, as if people like you and me sen naked in a public place, that would'nt be easy, would embarased. Would'nt I raise my children as nudists, because frankly, I am ashamed to have my kids naked in front of other adults. Naked in a closed area like your own apartment is fine, but bare at parties and family gatherings is not good.

rightio said...

I think it's a great comfort to her body, but I think his cousin and her husband went a little overboard. Go to the beaches of the natural, safe .... naked at home ... very good, but most of the visitors seems a little deterrent.

Not a pædofile with a sign pointing out that you take the head, and there is no evidence of detection, or so I think these children are at risk. No one knows who is playing a certain way with sexual intentions. We hope that this does not happen, but you just have to read newspapers to know what happens too often. You must also examine the impact they have on others who allow their children naked before each walk. They may changesome people .... I know I should for the reasons I mentioned above. Children may also have been embarrassed. It is their choice to live their lives as they see fit, but when in public, are not the only people who have rights. The fund is suitable girls should not be nude in public, even if it is a family reunion. Statistics show that most sexual Assualt happened not by strangers but by family members and close family freinds.

Post a Comment