Monday, February 15, 2010

Shower Door Rubber Cleaning Help Re-installing Glass Shower Doors?

Help re-installing glass shower doors? - shower door rubber cleaning

1 OFF: I opened the door and needs 2 Replace originating in another room has a bathroom and shower combination. I removed, remove clean windows, remove the rubber seal repulsive, have all new equipment, but I have not taken a picture of "before" and was more than MTH, since I'm here I can not calculate what is my 1st Step, etc. Step 2 to re-install so that you return one in my shower! Help! oh yeah the size is 28 meters wide and 65 "high, 57 cm aperture. Yes, I know ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here is a website that is step by step to install the doors to help:

http://www.cornerhardware.com/how_to_art ...
Good luck!

Post a Comment