Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Promise Since Weve Been Together Please Help? 10 Points Best Answer:)?

Please help? 10 Points best answer:)? - promise since weve been together

He said: I hope you understand, but I just need some time alone.
We have had text messages from their parents.
His parents did not let him speak, and I've never Tho ive seen it once.
What happened in early June was empty with alcohol in my bag caught. I live in an Islamic country (Qatar) and were not good enough to leave the country to be deported or expelled from school.
His parents fear for their jobs and are marketed and distributed by my BF alcohol to school and she gave me.
I know that your not wrong your time, do not these things that I should do at this age, IM or unmatured waste.
I know I am ..
The fact is, he went to Europe for vacation and sent me a text before departureParents phone. His father's phone has stopped working and successful, but to correct the configuration. Upon my return from Europe, the phone does not work ADND thinks his father, that my mother the phone and / or complaints had been closed.

And do not have Internet, but was firm on the web (I do not know) and stepmother woke up and believed in me, like his father in jail ..
Fckin is ridiculous.
We communicate barley Anyway, since the summer.
Its all really confusing, we've been together since early March. One thing I know for sure that the UAS not break me because the extract promises that I never break. And when he returned from Europe, the moody and angryParents are not the average "good" parents.

All I can say, is a question?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try to talk to him. This might help.

Post a Comment