Sunday, February 7, 2010

I Phone Kates Playground What Do You Think?

What do you think? - i phone kates playground

1. To terminate Les McCann, had reserved the babysitter.
2. Kate is not the tennis courts with children for one last game as expected. Gerry to a friend tapas to see why.
3.Gerry sends and receives up to 14 phone messages, even while eating, that people are messaging.
4.Kate screams "They were, they took"
5. Long to call the police. Crime scene in the trash.
6. Performance McCann almost lazily, Mark Madeleine in 2 days. Co. Ltd was founded. Do begin to repay mortgages.
7. The journey begins with MC of all places Madeleine has not been seen again. He suspected negligence.
8. The body fluids of the body's response to Madeleine in the hire. Aroma dead in Kate's apartment and clothes.
9. Mc's to say that they will remain in Portugal to find Madeleine.
10. Mc a corridor within hours of discussion.
11.Mc 's say it to test the detector.
12. Mc's offers and reject polygraph.

10 comments:

Missy H said...

I think it looks very suspicious, but I do not know the answer, I just hope that someone does, and will shortly.

Justice for Madeleine.

It also seemed strange to me, that has asked shortly after the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, not as "Maddy", because of what she called, and they did not know.

However, on the night he disappeared, walking, shouting: "At night, all Maddy?"

Lolly ™ said...

I think you have to return home if you had abducted her son and then tell us what to do ..

Jack H said...

It was apparently a kidnapping, I mean not even miss, and the parents have not done Coz, the doctors ........

Madeleine poor, abandoned, lost, used trademarks, photos on mugs and T-shirts made, in order to pay off your mortgage in a few weeks after his disappearance horrible ......

mince pie! said...

I think I really need both sides of the story! But I really think it was from someone she had already been accomplished!
I can not believe that these people come stupidty of small children there alone while they dined off-site
I think she was already dead in the afternoon!

movie said...

I think the meaning of life is you lost.

Person you hate Merry Christmas

Chris said...

This girl is still missing. Never mind the MC's. She would have accused of neglect, long time ago.

Netty said...

Seriously? For most of the points I think "so what?" proves nothing.

The number 8 is incorrect. Corpse liquid with a match to Madeleine was not found in the car. The liquid was found in a body, but the scientists could not even tell it was the man.

missloo said...

So Kate did not go to tennis - Wow! Gerry sends messages on your phone - My God! Scene trash - err - could desperartly for your child? Behaviors nochalent McCann - OK - his mother desperately clings to his toy to break on TV and in the church - is the nochalent? McCann want to stay until they find Madeline - not true? "

It is obvious that too many documents to read the red roof and to believe in them.

penelope pitstop said...

Honestly .... I think he needs help. Professional care. You're sick and obsessed, and obviously have no life if you always go with these issues every day.

evil_kan... said...

I really hope that you do not, and had nothing to do with it. Hurting a child is terrible, the only thing worse to harm their own child. The proof is not good, but as I said, I hope you do not, and the evidence against him in our analysis of the situation, because we want as a human answers.

Post a Comment