Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Woman Beats And Tortures Men Black Woman Tortured By 6 Whites For A Week?

Black Woman Tortured by 6 Whites For A Week? - woman beats and tortures men

LOGAN, W.Va. - A woman who authorities said was sexually abused, beaten and stabbed prisoners remain at least a week while it was mentioned repeatedly says racial slur during the attacks, the mother of victim.

Six people, all white, like a mother and a son and a mother and daughter were in connection with the alleged abduction arrested 23-year-old black woman, officials said Monday.

Authorities still went on the lookout for two men who they believe them home, where she was beaten, said Logan County Chief Deputy VK DINGESS.

The FBI, which was requested by the Sheriff's Department assist in the investigation to examine whether it is a hate crime.

The kidnappers of the wife as the N-word "every time you stabbed her," the woman's mother told the Charleston Gazette in an article published on Tuesday.

The woman underwent surgery for wounds to his leg, said DINGESS the newspaper.

5 comments:

shardf said...

Hang them all do the same thing, and something for them. I am a white woman, and remembers his childhood in Texas, to see everything in black and white drinking fountains, you can imagine how ignorance. I am ashamed of the white race, and I wish I could be black, I do, because I want to be with them. You have a better religious meetings, singing, and with a huge best time for someone else. You really know how to dance and sing, I have been black in another life, because my heart is full of people of color. Those who were treated worse than dogs for slavery, and I think it's worse than Hitler, what we have done to blacks in this country. The poor man's inhumanity. When will never end. I can identify with the anger of black people than whites in the past and today. Whenever I look at a black man, my heart is with them and treat them with more respect than I can ..... I hope that God forgive us for the treatment of this terrible, tender love. They never deserved the treatment theyvol.

daboss said...

They have extreme hatred for blacks. They left their "cause" blind as normal human empathy. It is given to hatred of another problem meaning and value of life and go to extremes to feel that a fulfilling life.

Sheba said...

WOW, I hadnt heard of it, but this is terrible. Just pure hatred can cause something terrible happened.

blob said...

That's just sick!

God bless this woman. = (

Harish Jharia said...

What does the skin, smooth ... when the barbarians run under ...

Post a Comment