Friday, December 11, 2009

Relaxation In The Bible What Methods In The Bible Are For Stress Management And Relaxation?

What methods in the bible are for stress management and relaxation? - relaxation in the bible

I am a person who understands the tremendous benefits that Hatha yoga helps people to relax and handle stress. Since the Bible clearly indicates that mixing with other religions, see Christianity as forbidden, I think it is too risky, yoga, without compromising the ability of the mixture faith practice.

Therefore, yoga table, and I need to find a method of relaxation biblicial compatible. From now on, I'm not familiar with other methods of yoga and relaxation to the outside could use some advice

(Non-Christians who do not hesitate to reply to this message. I do not need answers, ridicule or try to play down the problem. This is a question specifically aimed at Christian)

No comments:

Post a Comment